[WikiEN-l] Erroneous attribution (was: Print edition)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Feb 27 14:45:51 UTC 2004

Peter, you mis-attributed the "split out versions" quote to me. It's an
easy mistake to make, when the list is at high volume. Actually, it was
Mark (Delirium) who wrote it, in respones to my "invisible marker"
suggestion, as follows. -- regards, Ed Poor

Poor, Edmund W wrote:

>It's too hard to keep a running list with more than 100 links.
>
>How about an invisible marker like {ready for print} near the top of
>the article text?

I think we need to split out versions somewhere else, because we're
looking for concise articles, not full encyclopedia articles.  Simply
marking [[World War II]] as "ready for print" doesn't do anything
towards getting us a good one-to-two-paragraph summary of World War II.

-Mark