[WikiEN-l] Paulus...

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 12:05:26 UTC 2004

Dear Paulus;

Obviously, you have a lot to say :-)
I suppose that you need a public place to post all facts, statements,
and relevant information, as regards the current arbitration process.
I think the best place to do this (it will be much better preserved than
on the mailing list) is for you to head to the proper arbitration forum.
This forum is of course public, and is dedicated to arbitration proper.
You will need to register to post, but no approval is required. Just
fill in the information.

The address is http://boards.wikimedia.org/viewforum.php?f=2

Please, try to focus on writting in the forum place for any arbitration
issue.

You may go on posting for any other issue on the english mailing list.
It will probably take a little longer for the posts to get through though.

I must insist that you choose preferably the board for most of the
current discussions. If you want to discuss the mediation process,
please post on the appropriate forum as well.

I strongly suggest that you do this, in order to help antie and uncle
ensure this forum stays functionnal and a friendly place.

Best wishes

Ant

(co-moderator today)