[WikiEN-l] Re: Print edition

mapellegrini at comcast.net mapellegrini at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 21:28:19 UTC 2004

First, let me say that the idea of a printed version of Wikipedia is *GREAT*

I'd like to make a modest logistical proposal for the print edition. I think
that each article, in addition to having an associated talk page, should have
an associated "Wikipedia 1.0" page - a page containing a print-encyclopedia
worthy summary. This is important, because a printed encyclopedia should
contain no web links, or internal links, but we don't want to remove them from our articles either. Some longer articles need to be shortened for the print version as well. I think this is the most workable way to do it.

--Mark Pellegrini
User: Raul654