[WikiEN-l] Re: User:Michael/User:Mike Garcia

Dan Drake dd at dandrake.com
Mon Aug 30 21:19:48 UTC 2004

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 04:24:21 UTC, Rick
<giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Good"  It's good that Guanaco doesn't discuss it, or it's good that he's reverting it and listing me as a vandal?  This is is DIRECT contravention of Jimbo's hard ban.

Aren't we *supposed* to delete stuff contributed by hard-banned users? A
quick search of the Wikipedia: name space came up blank for any
information at all about hard banning, so I thought I'd ask here. But if
it's the case, as I think I've seen, then criticizing or reversing a
deletion on the grounds that the particular sumission wasn't really bad in
itself would be invalid.