[WikiEN-l] Re: bombmaking information

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Fri Aug 6 13:23:28 UTC 2004

Christiaan Briggs wrote:
> Pity we don't have a [[Sherman Austin]], I think he's due to get out of
> prison on the 1st of September. From what I've read he was likely
> coerced into pleading guilty.

We should have an article about him, but I think he was just released
to a half-way house the other day.

I think it is unlikely that he was "coerced" into pleading guilty any
more than anyone ever is, i.e. threatened with the possibility of a
very long jail sentence if he fought, he accepted a plea bargain that
guaranteed him only 1 year in jail.

But, if Wikipedia had an article, we could find out.  :-)

--Jimbo