[WikiEN-l] Jayjg is now committing fraud and falsifying quotes.

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 16:48:26 UTC 2004

We need some help from the arbitration committee.

Jayjg is now committing outright vandalism by inserting
fake quotes into the article on [[Relationship between
segments of Judaism]].  This is not a matter of how to
phrase someone's point of view in accord with NPOV policy;
the problem is that he is totally fabricating beliefs and
quotes, and attempting to pass them off as real. He is
totally out of control.

As an ultra-Orthodox Jew, Jayjg has been taught to distrust
all other Jews, Orthodox and non-Orthodox. Although I feel
sorry for him, I can at least try to understand why he
feels that everyone is an enemy to him. But that does not
justify faking facts and quotes.

For instance, Jayjg wrote "In the late 1980s non-Orthodox
movements began attempting to hold non-traditional services
as the Western Wall, in order to assert what they viewed as
their denominational rights. "

The problem is that this is a lie. The indisputable
historical facts, reproted in many Israeli newspapers, are
that in the late 1980s ORTHODOX JEWISH women began holding
prayer services in the women's section of the Kotel, the
plaza adjoining the Western Wall of the Temple in
Jerusalem. They had support from a number of prominent
ORTHODOX rabbis. In response, they were slandered as people
out to destroy the Jewish people, they received death
threats from some ultra-Orthodox Jews, and they were beaten
up - in public.

A little later Masorti Jews (Israel's Conservative Judaism)
began holding prayer services near the Western Wall,
however these services were NOT held next to it, but rather
far behind it, in an adjoining public plaza.

Jayjg keeps removing all this information. His claims that
they are all non-Orthodox is a lie, that they were all at
the Kotel is a lie, and that their real purpose was not to
pray, but rather were making a public demonstration for
political purposes.

Also, Jayjg, is shockingly making up fake quotes about
Conservative Judaism's founding documents. Jayjg repeatedly
inserts fake quotes about how Conservative Judaism's
founding documents stated that they fight against "Insane
Orthodoxy and Stupid reform". The problem is that this is a
bald-faced lie; none of the Conservative movement's
documents say anything of this sort. This is a deliberate
fraud, i.e. vandalism. I happen to own a vast library of
the Conservative movement's publications, from 1900 to
today, and nothing Jayjg writes is in there.

The same goes for Jayjg's libel about the leadership of
Reform Judaism; the hatespeech that Jayjg attributes to
them was simply never spoken, ever. It has been proven that
instead of quotin from the leadership of reform Judaism,
Jayjg is simply restating the views of one Rabbi Avi
Shafran, an ultra-Orthodox opponent of Reform Judaism.
Rabbi Shafran not only faked quotes from the Reform rabbi
in question, but Rabbi Shafram is on public record as
saying that all Reform and Conservative rabbis deserve to
be killed. He is, to put it lightly, a lunatic.

When we have an article on George W. Bush., we do not look
for his most insane opponent who publicly states that he
wants to kill Bush (like Osama bin Ladin) and then use
Osama's quotes and essay as an accurate description of
George W. Bush's point of view! That would be insane...but
that is precisely what Jayjg keeps doing.

(Quotes with references available, by the way. I do not
make any statements like this without detailed references.)

We need to control Jayjg, stop the fraud, and get back to
work. Unfortunately, something seems to be very wrong in
the mediation committee. I have been trying to get medation
with a number of other people on other articles for three
weeks now, and none of the Wikipedia mediation volunteers
has done anything at all. Why they refuse to do what they
promised to do is beyond me.

Robert (RK)