[WikiEN-l] Food for thought (was: Wikipedia in the news)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Aug 4 12:55:26 UTC 2004

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:

> "Ask yourself is THIS the person you want as President of
> these United States [...] ?  Do we want this man who is so
> clearly influenced by Europeans as our Commander-in-Chief,
> especially at such a time as this? "
>
> priceless.

Let's not get sidetracked into a fascinating political discussion. We all have passionate feelings about the upcoming US presidential election.

For the next 90 days, could we please use the ENERGY from these discussions as stimulation to devote ourselves to write more accurate and more comprehensive articles about the candidates and issues?

Ed Poor
Unofficial Head Coach
Wikipedia Writers Guild