[WikiEN-l] unfair blocking

S.Vertigo sewev at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 22:45:03 UTC 2004

I agree, and think that pages should be protected far
more easily than a user should be blocked.  The
current rigid, tie-our-hands protection policy seems
to force people to think in terms of arbitration and
blocking, rather than protecting. This in turn makes
the arbitration commitees job harder, I think, wheras
the proactive settle it on the page approach seems
more wikifaithful.

--- Charles Matthews <charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com>