[WikiEN-l] Blocking of Anthony

Mark Pellegrini mapellegrini at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 23:38:28 UTC 2004

Anthony and I discussed this on IRC (along with Danny to help).

Anthony agreed that the VFD listing should be removed (he says that
looking back on it, he should have done something less disruptive),
and I have unblocked him. The blocking itself was totally inline with
policy - I saw it, and asked on IRC if an impartial admin would look
at it to see if it was provacative (which, according to the agreement,
is grounds to block him) Fennec did, thought it was provacative,
and blocked him.

About the copyright status of the images on the page - I informed
Anthony that I own the copyright on the pictures, and I have no problem
releasing them under the GFDL. However, I didn't think it prudent to do
this without getting permission from the people in those pictures, and I
didn't feel like hunting down the 20-odd people in order to do so.
So I split the difference, and made them Wikipedia-only.

--Mark