[WikiEN-l] Re: The proliferation of article series boxes

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Tue Apr 27 14:16:42 UTC 2004

David Friedland wrote:

> There have recently been a proliferation with the article series boxes.
> This is a sign that we are in dire need of the category system.

Hm. I totally didn't realise that the categorisation system would make
these series boxes obsolete. That's a real shame! With the
categorisation system, the editors lose control over the appearance of
things. But then again, things should probably look the same everywhere,
as I'm glad the TOC does.

Timwi