[WikiEN-l] Re: [roy_q_royce at hotmail.com: --A RequestRE aWIKIArticle--]

Roy Royce roy_q_royce at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 26 19:03:49 UTC 2003

[Poor's message failed to appear in my Hotmail inbox, so I am
replying to him via Saintonge's message, which did appear]

[Mr. Poor wrote:]

>Mr. Royce,

>Please do not call other list members names or otherwise make nasty
>personal remarks.

>    "Mr. Tim Starling is either a liar or an easily-fooled person."

Which is worse, calling someone a liar or libel?

As you should know, libel is a false publication, as in writing, print,
signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.

If someone tells lies about you, what are you going to call him?

(And anyone who reads my Usenet messages can see that I am
by no means a vicious person.)