[WikiEN-l] [roy_q_royce at hotmail.com: --A Request RE a WIKIArticle--]

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Thu Sep 25 22:31:34 UTC 2003

Not a helpful comment, but I think it's highly amusing that John Wheeler
is imminent.

I have a strong suspicion his "Spacetime Physics" claim is a misleading
paraphrase, especially since our disputant is calling E=mc^2 a "famous
and important fact" but special relativity a "mere theory",
demonstrating the standard misunderstanding of the scientific meaning of
the word "theory".