[WikiEN-l] EntmootsOfTrolls still causing severe problems

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 05:36:08 UTC 2003

--- Robert <rkscience100 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It hasn't stopped. EntmootsOfTrolls is still harassing me.
> A few days ago his comments libeled me as a criminal,
> explicitly charging me with "criminal behavior".
>
> Now he is trying to "out" me, by publicly using what he
> believes to be my real name. (He is almost correct...yet
> wrong. That's one of the problems when you out people. You
> direct atatckers to the wrong victim.)

Call the FBI. That's what we pay them to do. Tell them that death
threats were made against you in a public forum.

Surprisingly, they are very efficient at tracing people, especially
if it's related to terrorism.

Now, if you feel your life is threatened, I would personally "get out
of dodge", figuratively, or not.

=====
Christopher Mahan
chris_mahan at yahoo.com