[WikiEN-l] EntmootsOfTrolls still causing severe problems

Jake Nelson jnelson at soncom.com
Wed Sep 24 06:13:23 UTC 2003

> Call the FBI. That's what we pay them to do. Tell them that death
> threats were made against you in a public forum.
>
> Surprisingly, they are very efficient at tracing people, especially
> if it's related to terrorism.
>
> Now, if you feel your life is threatened, I would personally "get out
> of dodge", figuratively, or not.
>

> =====
> Christopher Mahan
> chris_mahan at yahoo.com
> 818.943.1850 cell
> http://www.christophermahan.com/

Sound advice. This -is- illegal behavior, and the FBI would be interested.
Last I knew, we knew EoT's IP. With that, there's really no 'tracing'
necessary: it's basically one phone call for them. I'd direct them to a page
(preferably one the address of which can be said over the phone without too
much trouble...) where all his threats against people are listed... most
especially those that involve militant Islamic groups, as that'll especially
get their attention.

--Jake