[WikiEN-l] Banning User:BuddhaInside

John Robinson john at freeq.com
Wed Sep 24 04:15:53 UTC 2003

Now that account banning is installed on en: I plan to avail of it.
User:BuddhaInside has been trolling the 'pedia for over two weeks now,
with no end in sight.  His contributions list is an almost endless
series of revert wars; a record of some objections to his actions can
be found at [[Wikipedia:Problem_users/BuddhaInside]] and at the
following user talk pages which he has attempted to hide from view:
User page
[[User_talk:BuddhaInside/Delete6633]]

User talk page
[[User_talk:BuddhaInside/Delete3091]]
[[User_talk:BuddhaInside/Delete5253]]
[[User_talk:BuddhaInside/Delete0655]]
[[User_talk:BuddhaInside/Delete4368]]

 From his/her actions, it's clear this is someone who has used the
system extensively before the account was made, either someone wanting
a "Hyde"-type personality to cause trouble for fun, or a previously
banned user.

I don't take using an account ban lightly, so this is your chance to
either talk me out of it or yank my admin privileges beforehand.  I
intend to ban this account after another day or so.

-Hephaestos