[WikiEN-l] EofT/142.177.etc/24 back as User:Mediator

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Oct 13 22:01:07 UTC 2003

Jimmy Wales wrote:

>Ray Saintonge wrote:
>
>>Louis Kyu Won Ryu wrote:
>>
>>>Our favorite troll is raising Cain as User:Mediator.
>>>
>>An unproven allegation.
>>

>Well, it's been proven now, with clear evidence from the access_logs.
>
>>You have the burden of proof backward.  It's up to the person making
>>the accusation to prove that he is. Innocent until proven guilty.
>>

>Sure, but I consider this proven now.

Very well, but this sort of checking should have been done in the first
place.  These kind of accusations are all too often completely speculative.

At the same time, I think that he had some very useful ideas in that
complex of articles.  What can we do to get the greatest benefit from
those ideas?

Ec