[WikiEN-l] EofT/142.177.etc/24 back as User:Mediator

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 23:45:05 UTC 2003

See [[User:Mediator/ban]].  He's now making legal threats of libel against Jimbo Wales.  I have banned his IP address, 142.177.78.145

RickK

Louis Kyu Won Ryu <lazolla at hotmail.com> wrote:
Our favorite troll is raising Cain as User:Mediator.

He has created a couple dozen pages on Mediation, including his
"invitations" to participate in this new "role account." Some of his
ideas are valuable, some lack consensus, some are not neutral and
cheapen the concept of mediation. For example, he was critical of one
user's language skills and suggested that they refrain from editing the
English Wikipedia.

However, the content he has posted and its value are beside the point.

The point is, we've banned him three times.

I suggest that the usual technological measures for dealing with edits
from banned users be employed. Pursuant to existing policy, the pages
he created should be deleted and his other contributions rolled back.

And if anyone can confirm that User:Mediator is not 142.177.etc., I'll
submit my apology and buy the next two rounds of drinks.

Louis