[WikiEN-l] What are we going to do about Wik and Lir?

Adam Bishop grenfell_ at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 05:13:04 UTC 2003

Also Impressionism and Dostoevsky. So far these have all been protected, but
they seem to find completely random articles to use as each one is
protected.  I don't really know much about either of them, so I don't know
how much of an option banning them completely would be (and I'm glad I don't
have that power...)