[WikiEN-l] What are we going to do about Wik and Lir?

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 05:09:44 UTC 2003

Wik and Lir are engaged in several edit wars in such such articles as [[Joseph Goebbels]], [[Anton Chekhov]], [[Adolf Hitler]], God knows how many more.  Every time one reverts something, the other one turns around and re-reverts it.  It's as if we're going to have to Protect every page that either one of them works on, because as soon as one of them works on a page, the other will go right in behind them and revert it.  This is getting ridiculous.  It has to come to a stop

RickK