[WikiEN-l] Rampant Deletionism

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 03:35:12 UTC 2003

Why can't you just indicate on VfD why you think the article is valid?  Why would we want to keep blank articles around?

RickK

Jake Nelson <jnelson at soncom.com> wrote:
I'm going to propose again what I proposed
once before: a temporary moratorium on deletions. Let's say two weeks.
Copyvios will be the only exception. Blanking can be used if there's felt to
be no value at all to the content, but if there's verifiable information in
it, leave it. Let's try it and see what happens, hmmm?

-- Jake