[WikiEN-l] Unacceptable behaviour

webmaster webmaster at jumpingjackweb.com
Tue Jul 22 18:57:50 UTC 2003

So you admit you are just as guilty as you claim RK to be.  In that case, I must make a suggestion.  Chris, don't bring RK's religion into arguements, thats what we call a hit below the belt.  And RK, you've had many confromtations with users.  Please try to be as nice as possible, even if you are mad.

--
Michael Becker
a.k.a. Mbecker