[WikiEN-l] There is also an english wikipedia available

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 20:21:49 UTC 2003

To quote Walter...

Could editors on the various international wikipedia
and english wikipedia (that is the correct
denomination I guess) think of *offering* to the
proper wikipedia, any relevant article that landed by
mistake in a wrong language on their wikipedia ?

such as http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgenic_plant

written in italian on the en wikipedia

whose content was first blanked, then proposed for
deletion, and finally googled translated.

Perhaps the italian wikipedia might be interested by
this article ?
But were they told ? I saw no sign of it anyway.

I put the link in the talk page of the equivalent
article.

but...

In the spirit of international cooperation, could not
this kind of offering be natural and automatic ?