[WikiEN-l] Re: Use of Wikipedia articles at Malaspina.com

koyaanis qatsi obchodnakorze at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 00:59:06 UTC 2003

Toby writes:
> I'd argue that standard practice on a wiki
> is that if you want to know who edited a
> particular page, then you look at the page
> history.  Understanding that, derivers must
> look there.

Speaking of which, I'd just like to remind people that
the final, unlinked (last) on a history page is not
always trustworthy.  A few weeks ago I was praised for
having started the article on Alfred Hitchcok, but I
had not--I was merely the 50th most recent edit at
that point. There was another page of edits.  Not such
a big issue now, maybe, but it gives an incorrect
impression.

Off to file a bug report,

kq