[WikiEN-l] World domination. Step one

webmaster webmaster at jumpingjackweb.com
Wed Jul 9 18:09:43 UTC 2003

I think right now we need to focus on publicity.  But as pointed out on [[Wikipedia talk:Press release: Wikipedia surpasses Britannica]], we shouldn't do that until the wikipedia foundation is open for donations.  So...
...What's being done about this?  What can I do to help?  I know there is a website for a company somewhere that will do donation transactions for non-profits for free (I'll go look into that now.)  Anyhow, who is working on this, and what can I do to help move it along?

--
Michael Becker
a.k.a. Mbecker