[WikiEN-l] jimbo and lir and the wiki too!

Vicki Rosenzweig vr at redbird.org
Fri Jul 4 03:36:25 UTC 2003

At 06:59 PM 7/3/03 -0700, Adam von [name omitted for privacy reasons] wrote:
>The only reason my email name says Adam, is because one of the reasons I
>was banned, was that a few of you didn't like the fact that my email name
>didnt say Adam. I dunno why, but Im sure you have some very "good" reasons.

Are you still denying that your name is Adam? If you aren't Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons],
why are you using his name? If you are, why do you deny being named Adam?

><snip>
>
>As I understand it, I was banned for:

>* attacking RK for being a Jew

This in itself is reason enough that I think you don't belong on the
Wikipedia, and that I have no reason to believe your apologies.

--
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr at redbird.org
http://www.redbird.org