[WikiEN-l] We can say what we like about...

Adam Adam
Thu Jul 3 12:55:17 UTC 2003

Jtdirl stated: Adam: please...come back to wiki, talk it through with Jimbo and get it OKed...and...I...will be happy.

Yes, but try and remember that it is Jimbo who has the problem with me, not I who has the problem with Jimbo. There is naught that I can to do to sway Jimbo, and in fact, this post here will almost certainly serve to harden Jimbo against me, for he has consistently sent me angry letters after any public statement in which I criticize him; he will certainly find it critical for me to "put the blame on him" and state that it is him who keeps me banned, not I (through my refusal to atone for various grievances) who keeps me banned.

Also, I do believe I have stated that my name isn't Adam on numerous occasions.