[WikiEN-l] We can say what we like about...

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:08:09 UTC 2003

>Jtdirl said: We can say what we want about Adam [name omitted for privacy reasons] and Michael,  but
>they have never stooped to such a  level of vandalism.
>Adam von [name omitted for privacy reasons] wrote:
>How true...

I would go further and say that if Adam and Michael sorted out their problem
with Jimbo, I would welcome them back as legitimate contributors to wiki.
But I think that DW's behaviour is of such a serious magnitude that he
should be permanently barred from contributing to wikipedia.

So I make this call publicly to Adam: please if you want to come back to
wiki, talk it through with Jimbo and get it OKed with him. And if you come
back that way, I for one will be happy to work with you.

JT