[WikiEN-l] Micronations

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 06:44:02 UTC 2003

I agree totally, Zoe. This sort of stuff may be humourous, but there is a
time and a place, and this isn't the time and Wiki isn't the place. This
micronations stuff has to be stopped before other people get the idea that
they should try to add in their own 'stuff' too, and discredits the whole
project.

JT.