[WikiEN-l] Micronations

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Wed Jan 8 15:15:27 UTC 2003

>I again submit my key criterion for inclusion of information in
Wikipedia:
>The information needs to be *factually verifiable*. If someone adds
>information about their fictional micronation project to Wikipedia,
our main problem is
>this: If this is not written down anywhere except by that person, it
is not
>sufficiently verifiable. Nobody else can update the article because
nobody
>else can, with reasonable effort, attain the degree of factual
familiarity
>necessary.

This falls under the "no original research" rule, except in this case
there's not even much research.  (Incidentally, that's why I have been
deleting the [[wikibriq]] article & will probably continue to do so.)

kq

wikikarma payment (I've been forgetting):
[[Korea]] at 03:24 Jan 8, 2003 (a paste job from a source in the
public domain)
[[Demographics of North Korea]] at 03:20 Jan 8, 2003, other pages of
North Korea at around the same time
[[Henriette Roosenburg]] at 05:49 Jan 5, 2003 (creation of page, not a
paste)
[[Mark Jonathan Harris]] at 22:32 Jan 5, 2003 (new page from notes
hearing him speak)