[WikiEN-l] The Lir situation

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 01:46:40 UTC 2003

Thanks for clearing that up, Vicki.  I don't have a problem with that.
Zoe
 Vicki Rosenzweig <vr at redbird.org> wrote:At 02:43 PM 2/8/03 -0800, Zoe wrote:

>I have no problem with Erik's provisos, they're pretty much what I would
>have done anyway. Except for being a moderator, not an editor. Are you
>saying you don't want me working on any articles on my own? If that's
>what you're saying, I can't live with that.

That's not what it means. It just means that we (sysops) need to separate
our editing
from our adminning/sysop work. If I think an article needs protection from
vandals, _I
stop editing it myself_. This is to avoid the temptation to use sysop
powers unfairly in
an edit war.

It doesn't mean I can't edit pages, or that you wouldn't be able to.

--
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr at redbird.org
http://www.redbird.org