[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Penis

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 31 22:56:46 UTC 2003

Sometimes, RickK, Anthere's tone can appear as an attack but it is usually
just because, as someone whose first language is not english, the fact that
she made be being ironic may not communicated clearly. Most people find it
difficult to express subtle nuances in languages other than their mother
tongue. (You should hear me trying to be ironic in french!!!)

Please remember, folks, Michael is the bad guy here. RickK like so many of
us was simply trying to undo Michael's vandalism. Don't let Michael create a
situation where, as well as regularly vandalising our site, he starts fights
among decent users over how to deal with him. RickK tried to do the right
thing in the wrong way. Most of have at some stage. The sooner the Michael
problem is dealt with the better for all of us.

JT