[WikiEN-l] Fwd: My Wikipedia Rant

jdepape at cfl.rr.com jdepape at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 15:33:24 UTC 2003

This message from Politics:  The Bully Pulpit on DelphiForums.com was forwarded to
you by 2MINUTESHATE.

You can view it in the context of the entire discussion by going to:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/bully/messages/?msg=25069.115

To view 2MINUTESHATE's Profile, visit
http://www.delphiforums.com/dir-app/showprofile.asp?uname=2MINUTESHATE

======== 2MINUTESHATE says to you ========
I take part in this forum on delphi.  I wanted to make someone at Wiki aware of some of these offenders who seem to think it is somehow cute or funny to deface someone else's work.

Thank You and feel free to contact me if you require and further help stopping the abuse.

jdepape at cfl.rr.com