[WikiEN-l] Michael again *sigh*

Lee Pilich pilich at btopenworld.com
Sat Aug 30 13:03:50 UTC 2003

JT wrote:
 >Michael's behaviour is gone beyond annoying at this stage. We have talked
 >and talked about contacting AOL. Has that been done?

I wrote to AOL a few months ago (shortly after I wrote to the list saying I
intended to do so, whenever that was), but I must admit, it was a rather
half-hearted effort, which is why I never reported back on it. I gathered
together a few IP numbers and times from when he'd not been logged in, but
not many. I've not kept my message to them, and I never got a reply.

Best of luck to anybody who has a proper attempt at going down this route.

Lee (Camembert)