[WikiEN-l] Tacit acceptance of harassment

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 02:40:53 UTC 2003

A very sick man has now created a dozen Wikipedia pages
dedicated to abusing me.  (Yes, I know I previously said
that EntmootsOfTrolls had created six, but his latest list
is much longer. He is still creating more, even though that
is hard to believe.)

Yet your communal response?  Anthere starts attacking me,
and James Duffy starts ranting about "the boy who cried
wolf", and denies that serious amounts of Jew baitiing
exists - in the midst of some of the most serious
anti-Semitic slander Wikipedia has seen.

Entmoots non-stop talk about Jews, Zionpedia, questining me
about hwo I follow Leviticus, claiming that I am not a Jew,
and whining about how Zionists control this place is a very
clear thing: This is anti-Semitic harassment. For someone
to look at this and deny it is a sign that they ar
stupid...or anti-Semitic themselves.

Would we allow similar statements about women, gays,
blacks, Hispanics, etc?  Nope.

And right now Stevertigo slanders most Wikipedians as
"philo Semites"...and in response some people do nothing,
yet only respond that I am lying or imagining things when I
object to the blatant anti-Semitic Jew-baiting?

Huh? If that action on your part isn't Jew-baiting itself,
then nothing is.

Stevertigo and EntmootsOfTrolls are the ones making the
most outrageous attacks. However, they are only a few
people, out of thousands of Wikipedia.  It is not them I am
worrying about. Rather, it is the rest of you self-who
don't see a problem with this that I am worried about.

If I wrote that your tolerance of writing about black
subjects makes you "nigger lovers", isn't that racist, and
grounds for an immediate ban?  Sure.  But when people like
Stvertigo and EntmootsOfTrolls write things exactly like
this about the Jews, you blame the victim, deny that
anti-Semitism exists, slander me, and then refuse to ban
trolls.  That's either hypocritical (at best) or a tacit
admission that deep down inside you really don't have a
problem anti-Semitism.

And on a related topic, EntmootsOfTrolls has also created a
dozen Wikipedia article dedicated to harassment, has done
things that would get a dozen other users banned
immediately, but narly all of you are still protecting him.

Your tacit acceptance of harassment is shameful, and a
violation of everything this project stands for.

Please stop writing posts about how good and tolerant you
all are, and about how the only problem is that I "am
crying wolf".  Coming from people who are blind to
anti-Semitism in a very blatant form, I just can't take
your words seriously at all.

Robert (RK)