[WikiEN-l] EntmootsOfTrolls and fake Wikipedia articles.

Geoff Burling lywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Aug 25 05:32:10 UTC 2003

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Robert wrote:

> I understand that EoT may have some "issues" that prevent
> him from functioning normally. But the rest of you have no
> such excuse. Please stop supporting his non-stop
> harassment, and abuse of Wikipedia article policy.

Would you PLEASE refrain from making such sweeping generalizations
in the future? I, for one, not only have no stated opinion
about EoT, but actually have been away from Wikipedia for most
of the last few days. The only support I have extended to anyone
is a new member who has undertaken adding some templates to
the articles about rulers of Persia.

And the only harassment I have given anyone is an individual
who claims to be President of the US, when he visited Portland
the other day. But since that was in real life, & not as part of
my contributions to Wikipedia, I doubt anyone here was affected.

Geoff