[WikiEN-l] EntmootsOfTrolls and fake Wikipedia articles.

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 02:38:08 UTC 2003

EofT is totally out of control.  He wrote the following on my talk page:

" User:RK has several times tried to shove whole debates onto my talk pages, and not onto my /ban page where it would go if he had a real issue with me, but into new files he created. This eventually ended up at Community case:RK where those who dislike /ban pages are now considering ditching it all. So RK doesn't respect conventions, nor my talk space. I owe him no respect in return. Beyond that, my comments were only about this one article he posted, and if you look at that article, you will see a link to "discuss this page". I clicked on it, and ended up at the page I dutifully posted on, so anyone else discussing the article could find it. So I don't consider this disrespectful - which shoving it in the face of every reader of his User_talk page would be. Third, and more like an in-joke, referring only to an earlier joke I made on that page, RK has accussed me of harassment, hate speech, etc., in a series of lying and libelling posts to the mailing list - this is persistent
 behaviour of his and he does it to others, often, and sees conspiracies where really there is just a common consensus on civility. So if everything I say on certain topics is to be understood as harassment, hate speech, sickness, etc., then, I am free to adopt those labels freely to describe what I am about to say about his politics, or (worst) to describe his politics. After all, RK is not being banned for using those words, so why should I be? When he's banned for his behaviour, I shall certainly take the lesson and never call anything "hatespeech" or "harassment" under his criteria. Until then, I think everyone should call anything they don't like by those words. EofT "

RickK