[WikiEN-l] EntmootsOfTrolls and fake Wikipedia articles.

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 00:46:55 UTC 2003

I know that Jimbo and others here have spoken to
EntmootsOfTrolls, but EoT is getting more out of control.
He has stepped up his actions, and is now is creating
parodies of my Wikipedia User page.

It is my understanding that it is forbidden to create
Wikipedia articles whose contents exist solely to slander
Wikipedia contributors. And this is in addition to his
harassment that has already been agreed upon as bannable.
Since EoT is refusing to follow Wikipedia consensus, even
though he has been warned he could be banned, and since he
is actually making things worse, we are left with no choice
but to ban him.

This is an addition to my homepage.
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:RK/A_Liberal_Defense_of_Zionism

And here is the bizzare new Wikipedia article by
EntmootsOfTrolls.
User talk:RK/A Liberal Defense of Zionism

I understand that EoT may have some "issues" that prevent
him from functioning normally. But the rest of you have no
such excuse. Please stop supporting his non-stop
harassment, and abuse of Wikipedia article policy.

We have a choice: Make this a community where people can
work together, or make it a community which supports group
psychological harassment.  The choice is yours. Please
choose in a way which demonstrates wisdom.

Robert (RK)