[WikiEN-l] threats and abuse from IP user

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 18:43:03 UTC 2003

A problem is exists with one IP user who continually tried to add in a
couple of paragraphs to [[Israel]], including the line:

However, there was a systematic ethnic-cleanising process in Israel, which
many Zionists prefer to call "transportation" instead of ehtnic-cleansing.

Efforts to remove his additions produced the following summaries -

There facts stated are 100% accurate. Isn't it interesting that you are
uncomfortable with FACTS and the TRUTH ??

enhancement to the article --- I am going to gather my friends for a whole
range of contributions if you keep forcing your POV. don't delete facts.

I have blocked this person now under a number of different IPs. In view of
the above threat of bring friends along to the page, and because of his
constant using of different IPs, I protected the page, which everyone on the
page seemed to agree was the best temporary measure. I went to unprotect it
today to find that under the third IP (which I subsequently blocked) he had
left the following message on the talk page:

::Zionist definition of "vandal": A persoan who presents some facts about
Israel which demonstrate the racist nature of this state.  hmmmmm ... kinda
like how the victims of Israeli atrocities are called "terrorists".

::Which part of the facts that I added to the article were "vandalism" you
fucking hypocrite?  There was not a single word of abuse, misinformation or
even inaccuracy in what I added to the article.  The more you ugly baboons
try to control things and hide the truth, the more you contribute to your
own perennial replusiveness.

I don't want to have to keep protecting the page; it unfair to everyone else
who wants to edit it. But the nature of the edits are guaranteed to trigger
nasty edit wars, and the comments above show the rascist agenda he is
following.

Since I started writing this, he has since added to the talk page

Listen you fucking moron, I can use whatever language I want in the
duscussion pages. The article however, are a different story. If I used such
language in the article, then you had a point. But as itis, ones doens't
need to be a genius to realize what you are doing. You are zeroing on on a
cheap excuse to keep the page protected. The discussion pages are not part
of the encyclopaedia and even a dumb fuckhead like you knows this.

I have blocked him again. The blocks are on 68.120.204.62, 68.120.205.147
and 68.120.205.218. Any suggestions about deal with this bigot?

JT