[WikiEN-l] Wikipeda 1.0 Paper Plus

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 01:34:45 UTC 2003

--- Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> How does giving someone special "approver" ranking
> jibe with the supposed equality of Wiki?
>
> RickK

I'm just throwing out ideas, but I think we were
considering implimenting some loose hierarchy for
exclusively approval. Idealistically, it would be
great if any anon could approve pages, but for a
printed book, if we make one, we will have to make
sure the approvers are good and not making multiple
accounts to make their own work approved.
LDan