[WikiEN-l] Votes for deletion

Oliver Pereira omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Aug 17 18:21:52 UTC 2003

On 17 Aug 2003, Erik Moeller wrote:

> I choose not to follow this policy as I consider it unnecessary extra
> work,

Hmm. Are you by any chance a supporter of [[Wikipedia:Ignore all rules]]?
I was under the impression that a prerequisite of having sysop status was
agreeing to follow the policies. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Still,
even if it isn't, I don't think it sets a good example to say that you are
going to ignore a policy. Perhaps it would be better if you were to argue
for it to be made explicitly optional?

Oliver

| Oliver Pereira                            |
| Dept. of Electronics and Computer Science |
| University of Southampton                 |
| omp199 at ecs.soton.ac.uk                    |