[WikiEN-l] Votes for deletion

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Aug 17 14:59:42 UTC 2003

Rick-

>    ''This page has been listed on [[Wikipedia:Votes for deletion]]. Please
> see that page for justifications and discussion.'' ". And [[Wikipedia:Votes
> for deletion]] now says:

> "NOTE: Always indicate on the listed page itself that it is here. See
> Wikipedia:Deletion_policy#Listed_for_deletion_notice. If this is not done,
> then the page will not be deleted. "

I choose not to follow this policy as I consider it unnecessary extra
work, but I don't mind if others add the boilerplate notice. (We already
bend over backwards to inform newbies whenever they make a mistake.) Just
don't remove pages I add to VfD or reset the timer because of the missing
boilerplate.

Regards,

Erik