[WikiEN-l] Easter Bradford

Daniel Ehrenberg littledanehren at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 16:41:28 UTC 2003

--- Jimmy Wales <jwales at bomis.com> wrote:
> In the year in the future when I win both the Nobel
> Peace Prize and
> the Grammy for my a capella lipsynched rendition of
> old Milli Vanilli
> classics, I will permit an article about me.
>
> --Jimbo

Even if you were just CEO of Bomis and Wikipedia was
started by someone else, you'd still deserve an
article. But as head of a giant free encyclopedia
project, the biggest and most useful wiki in
existance, you definately deserve one. There are
already stubs about you in other langauages, such as
polish. Why can't these accomplishments be enough?
-LittleDan