[WikiEN-l] Please stop Jtdirls fabrications and slander

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 00:37:40 UTC 2003

James Duffy, JTDIRL, has been causing problems on the
"State of Israel" article of late, because he refuses to
work with others in our Wikipedia peer-review. Instead of
working on the many Arab and Jewish refugee articles that
already exist, he keeps bypassing the peer-review by trying
to stuff his own biased statements into new articles.

When I noted this, he made personal attacks on me as
promoting "censorship". This is a violation of Wikipedia
protocol.  I have tried discussing this with him, and have
alerted members of this list about this incident.
Astonishingly, Jtdirl has decided to respond with total
frabrications. He is now screaming that I am accusing him
of anti-Semitism.  Huh?

Sure, it is wrong of Jtdirl (James Duffy) to do an end-run
around our peer-review, and for him to shove his POV essays
on this subject into other articles. And it is wrong for
him to falsely accuse me of "censoring" him, for the
"crime" of asking him to follow standard Wikipedia
protocol. But where does this have to do with
anti-Semitism?  Nowhere.

JTDIRL claims:
> Any attempt to add in /anything/ that is not pro-Israeli
> immediately leads to RK going ballistic and screaming
> anti-semitism.

That in of itself is false.  But more disturbing, Jtdirl
then starts mentioning something about the status of
Jerusalem, which has NOTHING to do with this topic. His
claims to the contrary are bald-faced lies. No one is
writing about Jerusalem. He is just making this up.  Jtdirl
just is in some sort of rage, because I AND a few others
have removed his POV essay and out of place statements in
the State of Israel article.

Sadly, though, his incoherent responses do come close to
Jew-baiting. Every time I disagree with him, he claims to
be the victim of false anti-Semitism charges...even though
the topic has nothing to do with Jews or anti-Semitism. He
seriously needs to lay of the Jews for a while. Seriously.

With concerns,

Robert (RK)