[Textbook-l] Block against

Kernigh xkernigh at netscape.net
Sun Jun 18 02:25:34 UTC 2006

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikibooks:Staff_lounge#Banned_WP_editor_Primetime
> which seems to have been accepted without question.

Great! The difference between Primetime and Zephram Stark is that someone
came to en.wikibooks and explained what the trouble was with Primetime.

Jimmy Wales wrote:
> Blocking Zephram Stark from Wikibooks before he causes trouble
> is more or less a no-brainer.

This is like saying "the ocean exists" to someone who does not live near the
coast.

Except that unlike the ocean, [[User:Zephram Stark]] is not famous. I knew
this user only as a Wikibooks user with a blocked account on Wikimedia
Commons (knowing not much about the trouble on Commons). I do not go visit
Wikinews, Wikipedia, Wikiquote, Wikispecies, Wiktionary and learn the names
of all the users who are having infinite blocks. This is good, because that
means that all those annoying users who need infinite blocks are not
distracting me, nor are they successful in stealing my attention.

So for those who say that it is obvious to block this user, I respond,
"Why?"

-- [[User:Kernigh]]
   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/User:Kernigh