[Textbook-l] Fwd: Research related to Wikibooks

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 19:08:06 UTC 2006

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Suthiporn Sajjapanroj" <ssajjapa at indiana.edu>
To: <wiki-research-l-owner at Wikimedia.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:09:58 -0400
Subject: Research related to Wikibooks

Hello,

My following email was rejected from the Wiki Research mailing list
(wiki-research-l at wikimedia.org). Actually, I was suggested by Phoebe
Ayers to send this invitation to the mailing list. As you can see
below, I am working on a research related to Wikibooks. If you might
be able to help sending the bellowed invitation to the target group,
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Suthiporn

*******************

Hello,

My name is Suthiporn Sajjapanroj. I am a second-year doctoral student
at the Department of Education in Indiana University, Bloomington. My
professor, Dr. Curtis J. Bonk, and I are conducting a research related
to a Wikibook. The purpose of this study is to find the potential of
an instructional strategy, the creation of a Wikibook, to support
learning collaboration and social interactions across classrooms in
different educational institutions. You are invited to participate in
this research study. Your responses will help us understand online
collaboration in the creation of a Wikibook. This survey consists of
35 questions and will take you about 15 minutes to complete. Please
answer these questions to the best of your knowledge. Thank you very
much. Your participation is greatly appreciated. The survey can be
found at:

http://www.surveyshare.com/survey/take/?sid=36753

(If you are unable to click on the link, copy and paste it into your
Web browser.)

This survey will be collected anonymously on a secure server provided
by SurveyShare. Your survey responses will be kept confidential.  Any
questions or problems can be sent to ssajjapa at indiana.edu.

Suthiporn Sajjapanroj

Ph.D. Student in Curriculum and Instruction

Indiana University

800 N.Union Street,

Bloomington, Indiana 47408

812-857-0009

Curtis J. Bonk, Professor

Indiana University

Instructional Systems Technology Department

School of Education: Room 2220

Bloomington, IN 47405-1006

(812) 856-8353 (work); 322-curt (cell)

E-mail: CJBonk at indiana.edu