[teampractices] Code review before writing new code

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Tue Jun 30 21:34:49 UTC 2015

Le 10/06/2015 10:41, Gilles Dubuc a écrit :

> Maybe that specific way of seeing things (am I in review debt?) could be
> supported by software. I.e. a prominent indicator of whether or not
> you've pushed more changesets than you've reviewed. It might be
> something to consider once we move code reviews to phabricator.

Hello,

The Gerrit default page isn't that nice for that.  It shows the list of
change we sent, then the changes we have been asked to review even if we
reviewed them.

I bookmarked the search query:

   is:open reviewer:self label:code-review=0,self

That yields the change for which I am a reviewer and that still have a
code-review vote of 0.  So to get rid of changes from that search query,
I have to +1/-1 them.

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/q/is:open+reviewer:self+label:code-review%253D0%252Cself,n,z

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso