[teampractices] How to measure changes in stakeholder inclusion due to intervention?

David Strine dstrine at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 11 00:14:09 UTC 2015

Can you clarify your goals a bit more? What do you want to know?

If your goal is to measure cross team perception at a given point in time,
a survey would work. However this is just a static report. It won't
necessarily tell you how teams should interact with each other.

If you are looking to develop a healthy working relationship, a focused
retrospective might be better. If your retrospectives has a very clear goal
like, "How do we all get better at releasing stable code" you get really
clear next steps that everyone is bought into.