[teampractices] [TPG/URGENT-ISH] Thoughts on Gerrit Cleanup Day

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 4 18:08:02 UTC 2015

*The Gellerman TL;DR:* Please check out this etherpad
<https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/GerritCleanupOrg> and voice any thoughts
or concerns by reply to this email thread, so I can relay that to the Phab
epic <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T88531> and AKlapper. Fairly
time-sensitive, as AKlapper wants to start emailing the tentative plan this
week, no later than Friday.

Hello TPGers,

Andre and I finally got together and had an engaging discussion this
morning regarding organizing a Gerrit Cleanup Day (see epic:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T88531).

This etherpad is the meeting notes:
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/GerritCleanupOrg

As the TPG liaison to to this task, but not necessarily the "steward," I
would love if TPG could provide feedback to our 1:1. I channeled my inner
Joel when trying to break down the goals of the day and defining "done,"
and my inner Kristen with superior note-taking. :)

Andre is hoping to start the scheduling process no later than Friday, and
would like to draft emails to get line manager and community buy-in
sometime early this week. Your thoughts and process-guru-ness are
appreciated!

Max