[teampractices] teammate onboarding/offboarding tool

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 8 17:23:17 UTC 2014

Just some notes:

<quote name="Matthew Flaschen" date="2014-08-07" time="17:30:53 -0400">
> The concept itself sounds great, although we're trying to move away
> from Trello.  Perhaps we could spin up another Phabricator instance
> (dedicated to onboarding/HR) or just make a (private?) project
> within Phabricator for that.  Phabricator has board support that is
> pretty similar to Trello.

A) A private project on the main production Phab is doable. We're doing
that for Security tasks and hopefully some of Ops stuff (where they need
it).

B) There's already a separate Phab instance for use by Legal/HR to use
for signing NDAs, but the long term goal for that is to merge it into
the One True(TM) Phabricator at a later date (as I understand it).

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |