[teampractices] teammate onboarding/offboarding tool

Matthew Flaschen mflaschen at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 7 21:30:53 UTC 2014

On 08/06/2014 12:00 PM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
> https://github.com/heroku/starboard
>
> "Starboard is a tool which creates Trello boards for tracking the
> various tasks necessary when onboarding, offboarding, or crossboarding
> employees. We use Trello extensively within Heroku, and Starboard makes
> it easy to manage HR transitions from inside Trello.

The concept itself sounds great, although we're trying to move away from
Trello.  Perhaps we could spin up another Phabricator instance
(dedicated to onboarding/HR) or just make a (private?) project within
Phabricator for that.  Phabricator has board support that is pretty
similar to Trello.

Matt Flaschen